Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Off to Italy!

In what might be my last week in Europe, I am off to Italy to visit the wonderful cities of Venice and Rome.

On Thursday, at 3 PM, Mish, Gis, and myself, will next add Italy to our list of places we've conquered. We're flying out using RyanAir, which is a fancy name for "white trash airlines." The tickets are mad cheap, and not one seat is guaranteed. So, basically, you gotta get your elbows out and ready to fight for your seats. I have a feeling this trip will test our resolve, and it's all going to start with this flight out there...

We come back on Thursday, May 6th...and if nothing happens with my internship, I'm coming back home the next day...and right now, it doesn't look like I'm going to be staying longer...so...this might be my final hurrah in Europe...wish me luck everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker