Thursday, November 11, 2004

My Heart is Broken...

After spending a good amount of time finishing up the eagerly anticipated "Values of Cockblocking" blog, Blogger pulls the absolute worst thing it could ever do to a writer. ERASES the entry.

I'm so heartbroken, it's not even funny. So much so, I don't even want to write it anymore. It shouldn't take this much work to write an entry.

I'm considering moving onto yet another blogging mechanism. This has pissed me off to no end.

So, add Values of Cockblocking to the official list of "Destroyed Blogs on Account of Blogger."

Destroyed Blogs on Account of Blogger

1) "Some Rough and Interesting Times in Italy (Part II)"

2) "Estimated Arrival Time"

3) "It's the Things You Don't Say That Really Matter (Part II)"

4) "Blog Etiquette #'s 4,5,6,7,8"

5) "Values of Cockblocking (or lack thereof)"

So fuck you, Blogger...It's about time that I move on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird thing...a friend also suggested to me that i should write it in word first.. oh, yea, it was YOU! y aren't u following your own advice? :o) Anna

3:49 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

I know, I know...

The one time that I didn't do it, Blogger erased my entry. It was also the combination of using the wrong Internet Browser, too. Usually, I use Apple's Safari Browser, which, if you go onto another page, and then go back, the information that you put in the previous page still remains.

However, I was trying out Firefox the other day...never again...

I'm going to try and publish the "Cockblocking entry..." It's just not going to have the same spunk as it did before. :-(

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker