Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I'm drowning! Blurp, Blurp!

Yikes...it's that time of the year again...when all my papers are due, I have presentations up the wazoo, and the Christmas break never seemed so far away, despite the fact it's roaring in at the fucking speed of light. College students know what I mean...you couldn't wait for the semester to be over, but all of a sudden, now that it's about to, you realize that you have shitload of work to do before you leave, and now you wish you had more time to do the work. That's basically where I'm at right now. I can't even THINK about Christmas. Fuck the X-mas music at Starbucks. Bah humbug! I don't give a flying fuck about getting gifts for other people when I still have work to do that was assigned before Thanksgiving...

Like Zulay said...we're all trying to do a semester's worth of work in a span of a week and a half....

Wish me luck. :-/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feel better Ray...love you! But don't worry you'll ace everything..you're just that damn good..and don't be bah humbug..I'm enough for both of us! Sam

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEMO TO SON:
Christmas will be suspended until after New Year!! I have 2 term papers and 3 finals coming up the three days BEFORE Christmas!! Don't be surprised if I don't have a tree up when you come home. And don't even THINK about asking me to cook. Luv ya!!

VTY,
Mom

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker