Monday, April 11, 2005

Crush of the Month (March/April)


Sony PSP
Originally uploaded by djkibblesnbits.
Someone the other day was like, "Hey!! What happened to your Crush of the Month! I want to know who (or what) is it this time?!"

So here I am, with the Crush of the Month update...and there's a reason why I haven't updated it...I've been spending way too much time playing with it... (Pause on that one.)

Introducing the brand-spanken new Sony PSP. I'm sure people have been hearing about it a lot in media outlets across the country, but basically, this little thing right here is the latest and greatest product to hit the video game market. The thing plays games at Playstation 2-level graphics, and has this huge freaking screen that's to die for. Plus, the system is open to all kinds of formats, meaning that I can play movies from a Memory Stick on it. (Tee hee... ripping DVDs to watch on that thing when I'm on the go will be so much fun!), and it can also display photos and play music. Some people have positioned this system as the "iPod Killer." (Of course, me being the Apple whore that I am, I can honestly say that the last statement is definitely false.) No matter what people call it, however, I will tell you this one thing...it's simply amazing.

Check one out in a electronics store near you.

So, I got mine...so, for the first time in the short history of the "Crush of the Month," I actually have obtained the object of my desires...

... Jessica Alba is next... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker