Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Gragggghhh!!

...Too...much...work....blahhhhhhh.... :-(

You don't know how much I'm pining to give everyone a good 'ol update. I'm so blitzed with work...grrrr...

On the plus side... I'm going to JAMAICA!!!!! :-D The "International Manwhore" himself is back in action!!!

I'm heading out to Negril this coming Sunday...I should have update the Musings and the main Homepage just in time before I leave. All of you people that have been with me from the get-go KNOW I'm going to have mad pics and even video. My partners in crime are going to be Pedro, Edwin (SpEd), Morgan, and Michelle, as well as two other dudes I really don't know. I'm sure I'm going to come back and say "BOMBACLOT!" for everything.

Until then, though, let me get back to my regularly scheduled college work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Have a great time! My guy and I are spending Spring Break in London. We're leaving this Saturday and I can hardly frickin' wait! From reading some of your old stuff I know you lived there for a while. I've never been, but he has. Do you have any brief advice or words of wisdom to impart?

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell her about "tuck and roll", she must be warned!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker