Sunday, February 20, 2005

I Guess I'm Not Alone...

Lately, it seems like everyone's blogs are experiencing content droughts in recent weeks. People have been updating less often and it seems like overall, blogging interest has waned. While I can't put my finger on it, some might begin to question whether or not this whole "blogging thing" as it's become known across media, is dying down. It begs the question: are blogs just mainstream fads from 2004?

God I hope not.

It's awesome having little communities established around people's writing. One of the best aspects of blogging is just getting that feedback from people to let you know what they thought about your latest rambling.

Unfortunately, for me personally, I've been getting so busy lately, that it's quite difficult for me to come home and update the Musings the way I would like to. So, please, bear with me on the updates. They will come, but just not as quickly as they did in months past. Never mind that this isn't exactly London, where there was ALWAYS something new to write about everyday, lol. (Speaking of which, I never DID get around to archiving the entries from London...that's a project that's been almost a year in the making...at least I got the "Values of Cockblocking" entry out the way. :-))

So, be patient for content...it will come. :-)

I suggest everyone take advantage of the RSS feed of this blog and subscribe to it, so that way, whenever I update the site, you will be notified of any changes. See the white "Bloglines" link on the right side? Click on that, and poof, you're on your way to subscribing heaven.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its true... there isn't much to write about when we're in school and working... besides the fact that there simply isn't any time.
But I still expect you to leave me comments when I write!! -Anna

3:07 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

You can "expect" all you want to, but the fact is that if you don't comment on my blog, don't go expecting very many comments on your page, Anna. :-p

3:14 PM  
Blogger Jose Vilson said...

ha. whenever i run out of stuff to write about, something always happens to me, so i usually get a new set of issues to discuss. it's crazy. i feel like a mini magazine editor sometimes. neways, laterz.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker