Sunday, February 06, 2005

(Unofficial) Crush of the Month (February 2005)


Jessica Alba
Originally uploaded by djkibblesnbits.
Before I begin, I must say that it's extremely hard for me to pick a "Crush of the Month" in February because of all the distractions that are about as a result of Valentine's Day. So, as a result, I figured I might as well go with my mainstay crush, Jessica Alba, as this month's selection, even though it isn't the OFFICIAL Crush...

Sorry, Jess, you're a placeholder for this month, but fret not, because no matter what month it is, there will always be a soft-spot in my heart for you...:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jose Vilson said...

yea, she's sick. i wish i was derek jeter ... over and over again ha.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i keep waiting for you to put Eva Mendes on your "crush of the month" list, but so far, she seems to have escaped your view. -Anna

3:28 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

Nah, I haven't forgotten Ms. Mendes..but, to be honest, she really doesn't do too much for me, even after her cute performance in the movie, "Hitch." (which I saw a sneak preview of last week). I dunno...she reminds me too much of some of the Latina sorority girls around here...

9:22 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

I don't think she's too cute anyway. Not "Crush of the Month" material if you ask me.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker