Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Wheww...gotta recover...

This past weekend, I had a crazy-ass road trip across New York State, visiting different colleges and getting my freak on like no other. It was a lot of good, a lot of bad, and a lot of in between... But before I get into it, I have to catch up on work that I didn't get to during the weekend, so, I'll holla back soon! Look out for the blog about the trip, as well as a completely updated main page with pictures and even video! (No more "Movie of the Month" dating back to Halloween, lol)

"Papi, quien tu eres?"

"Daddy, Daddy, Money, Money."

(Damn...too much reggaeton for one weekend...)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

This following comment has nothing to do with ur entry.. but the road trip sounds cool tho.. i want to go on one.. but first.. i gotta learn how to drive. lol

Anyways before I go rambling away.. I would like to apologise for not coming here as often anymore.. I've been spending most of my time studying away...

Anyways, my laptop sucks and I am thinking of getting a new laptop. Windows and IE crashes on me 3 times a day. I'm about to explode... so since you are THE mac propagandist, I'm asking u to enlighten me on why I should be buying an Apple 10" rather than a Windows XP Pro edition Sony Vaio.

You could just leave a comment on my site, sign the guestbook or email me: ivy@mezza-9.net. Thanks a lot! And you know this is your chance to convert me. :)

2:28 AM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Hey, when's the dirt coming? I tried to post here the other day, but had some trouble with blogger. Video?! What? Who? Where?? Where?? Wow, now that's my kinda of blog! ;-)

12:43 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

Me know, me know...I'm trying!!! I'm just so blitzed with work...I'll get to the dirt soon... :-D

12:52 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker