Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Miss You All!!!

Man...so much work and nonsense going on around here... I've got a week and a half left till graduation (even though I'm staying for one more semester, I'm still walking), and I've got a crapload of work to do. Couple in all these events for Apple that come up, and get-togethers that all my friends are dying to have before we all graduate, and man, you have a rough patch like this one. Soon, the time will come when I can update. Stay tuned for my Songs of the Month and the Crush of the Month, as well as some other content...

I must say...Mac OS X "Tiger" really is worth all the hype surrounding it... more on that some other time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you!! When your own mother has to read your blog to find out how you're doing you are truly busy. It was nice seeing you this past weekend even though my stay was mad short. Just keep telling yourself the end is near. Me bubbooo!!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker