Monday, April 11, 2005

Yikes!

FOUR MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL! SHIIITTT!!!!

...must...get...work...done...senioritis has kicked in...blaaaahhhh....

Instead of doing work this weekend like I was supposed to, what did I do?! I fucking chilled outside with my neighbors (no, not the ones that stuff people into suitcases), and basically spent the entire weekend relaxing in the suddenly gorgeous weather we've been having and getting plastered with all sorts of alcoholic goodies. Couldn't afford going out to parties, so I just stayed around the neighborhood and chilled there...man...I can only wish that life was all about just chillin outside under the sun with a few cool friends and talking about absolutely nothing.

...But, it's time to get to work, because if I don't, I'll be the one who'll wind up into absolutely nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker