Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Picture Game

I noticed today that Google has updated Blogger and has now included a built-in picture tool that takes pics from your hard drive and places them online. I guess this is Google's response to Yahoo's buyout of Flickr, the online photo-blogging tool that many people used to place pictures in their posts.

I don't know whether or not to celebrate Google's continued pace of innovation and business strategy or to fear it.... I suddenly question whether or not that Google bar that's sitting in my internet browser window is actually a good thing...

It reeks too much of Microsoft. (Shudder)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

next thing u know google would have their own webhosting business and start making googlemacs.. hahahahaha just jk abt googlemacs.. i just wanted to see ur reaction..hahaha

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker