Monday, October 10, 2005

Heeelloooo There!!

Man... seriosuly, I need to find some time to write... updates definitely coming soon. I promise. :-)

Let me put it on record that I:

A) Hate these spam comments I've been getting lately

B) Hate the fact that I haven't updated in so long

C) Am not really enjoying the concept that my Chatterbox is being overrun by an argument between two people that need to meet up over a cup of coffee and discuss their issues in person.

D) Just got a kitty. :-)

E) Hate the topsy-turvy weather that's going on in Syracuse.

F) Love my momma. :-D

G) Hate my roomies' lack of cleaning prowess

H) Need to get laid more frequently

I) Named my car, Jasmine

J) Love the fact that Nora is blogging on her main blog again. :-D

Tata, for now!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with A-C, D is really cute, E - same here, F - right back at ya, G - I symphathize, H - no comment, I - nice, J - n/a.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Damn, I was so psyched about the honorable mention in your blog till I read that comment where I was N/A. LOL!! That put my ass back it it's right place. HA!

I hate the spam comments too! I just delete them though. Don't want to resort to that stupid word verifier.

I agree with B - I hate the fact that you haven't updated recently either.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora, didn't mean to offend, just meant I don't read your blog so I couldn't comment one way or the other. I meant it wasn't applicable to me, not that you weren't. Have a good one!

L.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Honestly, I just thought it was really funny.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Ray, its not right that we've been fighting on your blog.
-Anna

9:46 AM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

Hey-sorry I haven't been by lately-glad you stopped by mine...

A-put the word verification on your blog-I had the same problem 'til I did that.

C-I agree, they need to take it elsewhere, that's just rude.

D- YAY - I'm a cat lover!!!

F-Awesome!

H-mmmm - I think I'm going w/no comment on that one. :-)

J-Yay -glad Nora is back too!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Hope you see this today. I have some funny Bush pictures on my blog I'm sure you could caption. :-)

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ray you need a massage and a hug that's what you need." said Isobel as she turned on her record player. Exit Music For A Film was blasting so loud that all the penguins of Sweeden were jammin' to it... Radiohead sure is wesome,wish you were here...

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker