Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE!!!



I figured today was a good a day as any to update the ol' blog. I mean, HELLO!!? It's my friggin BIRTHDAY!!! :-D

Thanks to everyone who's blown up my phone and my Facebook page with birthday wishes. I'm looking forward to the celebration we're going to be having tonight, when everyone promises to have me completely trashed and screwed beyond recognition. :-)

And I figured that I'd shout out my momma, who really should be the person everyone should be hollerin' at. After all, what the hell did I do on this day, 22 years ago, except for come out of a friggin hole and cry a lot? My momma was the one that carried me for 9 months! And come on, who could ask for a better time to be conceived, too?! (I'm definitely a Valentine's Day baby!)

And it also helps that Momma-san bought me a brand-new powerhouse PowerMac G5! :-D

Macs: The quickest way to my heart during my birthday. Well, that, and Mario Kart. :-D

5 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Happy Birthday Ray!! :-D Hope you have a blast tonight.

And to Ray's momma, you did a great job raising him. He'd make any momma proud!

Love the pic.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPI!!! And yes Nora, I am VERY proud. Sometimes I look at him and can't believe he's mine. Believe it or not, it seems to have gone by so fast. Sorry I couldn't get you the G5 there in time for the big day (blame it on Apple not me!!) Enjoy your day, wish I could be there and always remember me bubbooo!!!

P.S. You didn't cry so much when you were born, but the first thing you did was throw up on me.

Love,
Mom!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Ah, Ray, now why'd you go and do a thing like that! Throwing up on your momma's not cool! ;-) heehee

Ray's mom: They really do grow up fast. Too fast.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you don't throw up on anyone on this birthday. I don't think they'd be as understanding as your mom.

10:22 PM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

Happy Birthday Ray!! Sorry I'm so late on the well wishes!! Hope it was GREAT!

What a cutie in that picture!!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker