Monday, April 03, 2006

Cheeky Bastard

Man, what the hell happened to Lindsay Lohan? It was only two years ago when she actually looked good. Hell, she was even close to being "Crush of the Month" material. Now, she just looks really sick.





And judging from the picture below, apparently, so do her butt cheeks:



During the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, Ms. Lohan had the nerve to get up on stage and reveal her freckled asscheeks to hundreds of screaming prepubescent kids present in the audience. Now normally, I never pass up the opportunity to compliment a "wardrobe malfunction" like this one, but in this case, I find myself gagging at the thought of seeing her bony cheeks in person. Like I said, a couple of years ago, show me her buttcheeks, and I'll be all over them, but now, ummm... no.

I wonder... is she even wearing underwear? That's an even more disgusting thought.



Shouts to idontlikeyouthatway.com for the images, lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

I know I could stand to lose a few pounds, but there really is such a thing as being TOO skinny.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few months ago she told a magazine reporter that she was bulimic and tried cocaine once (yeah right, I’m sure it was only once). Anyway, that may help explain why she is so skinny and sick looking.

Jen

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker