Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Crush of the Month (March 2006)

This month, my selection for a Crush was really a no-brainer. The past few weeks, with my being sick and all, I was able to spend some quality time with the hit show, "Lost," as I caught up and watched every single episode that's been released thus far. Outside of the gripping story, if there's been one thing that's kept me coming back over and over again, it's none other than the magnificent Kate, played by the incredibly beautiful actress, Evangeline Lilly.

I would love to be trapped on an island with you


Whether she's busy running away from the law, or dodging between Jack and Sawyer on the island, Kate keeps me coming back for more with her dark back story, tough demeanor, and her dynamic eyes. (Man, those eyes...) In all honesty, this girl is giving the legendary Jessica Alba a run for her money. That's how much of a crush I have on this chick. Wow. She's amazing.

Unfortunately, Ms. Lilly is seeing that Hobbit dude from the show, Dominic Monaghan, and is gettin busy with him. The lucky bastard. Rumor has it that she's also got a bun in the oven. Awww well.

She's still my Crush of the Month, though. So congrats, Evangeline!

2 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Good choice. :-) I love this show.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let her steal Alba away!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker