Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yawn.

I've been sooo tired lately. I don't know why. Well, I do know why. I probably has everything to do with the fact that I keep on going out and coming back at 6, 7 in the morning. What can I say? When I'm back in NYC, there's just so much to do...

And as a result of all my "pachanga", well, I've been a bad boy when it comes to updating the Coffee Break. A REAL bad boy.

But, fret not, folks. I am back. And the Coffee Break will be back! And unfortunately, I am also going back... to Syracuse, that is. I have to finish off the last 5 months of my lease on that house that used to be awesome, but now got turned into one big fucking wreck... oh yeeeahhhh... I don't think I've told ya'll that story...

I'll be heading back to Syracuse today, after having an amazing break that saw me chill with my momma and the fam, head out to Washington DC for my friend's birthday (and spend an incredible 8 and a half hours in snarling traffic), and fly out to Houston. I gotta make updates on all that stuff, as well as let you in on some good news, awful news, and show off some new pictures.

So, until tomorrow...

Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Well, it's about time! :-P I'll be looking out for the stuff.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker