Friday, December 16, 2005

Let's Go and Make Snowballs!!

This morning, I decided to take a break from my fourth consecutive all-nighter and look out the window for a little bit... and man, did I turn right back to work real quick. It's friggin snowing out there like a mofo, and it doesn't look like Mother Nature is going to slow down anytime soon. I decided to show ya'll some pics that I took just now so everyone in Blogger-land can see what I see almost every morning when I wake up in Syracuse.







(In the last one, you can barely see my car underneath all that snow... and as I type up this entry, the amount of snow piling up on that car is only getting higher and higher...)

Well, back to my work!

2 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I know you must probably hate it, but I'm soo jealous. I'm having major snow envy here.

9:30 AM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

Ew - that's WAY too much snow for me!!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker