Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Questions, Questions...

I stole this idea from Krystyn, and her wonderful blog. (Krystyn, ever since you put up that video player thingy on your blog, I haven't been able to get into it because it crashes every browser that I use to get into it. Is there anyway you can have it encoded in another format other than Windows Media? I also have the same problem with Robert's blog, too. The only reason I can keep up with the reading is because I have an RSS feed, but I can't comment without actually getting into your site.)

Believe it or not, I've never actually done one of these "question" blog entries on here since I started this blog two years ago. I figure since I haven't been providing much content in recent weeks, I guess this is as good a way as any to let people know where I stand... :-)

1.* What do you believe is the meaning of life? At some point, we all get fucked. :-)

2* Last word you said: "Fuck" (I stepped on a puddle of water in the kitchen)

3* Last song you sang: "I Ain't Going Out" by Jon B.

4* Last person you hugged: I'm not sure... it was either Atlantis or Yosaira yesterday when I said hello to them...

5* Last thing you laughed at?: My mother's comment on my blog.

6* Last time you said "I'm in love with you?": I don't think I've ever said that. I mean, I've said, "I love you", but I don't think I've ever actually said, "I'm IN love with you..." I have said that about someone to other people, though.

7* Last time you cried: Believe it or not, I actually teared up when Peter Jennings passed away.

8* What color socks are you wearing: I'm not wearing any socks at the moment... I'm in a pair of sandals. I usually wear white socks, though.

9* What's under your bed: Let's see... a shitload of shoes, a box containing paid bills, and an emergency box of condoms. Hey, you asked.

10* What time did you wake up today: 6:11 AM

11* Current taste: It's a mix of toothpaste and coffee.

12* Current color hair and what it looks like: I have dark brown bed head at the moment. I just got a shape-up, so my hair is crispy and short.

13* Current annoyance: The fact that I can't be anywhere else in my house but my room because it's just too damn cold out there is annoying the shit out of me. I'm a prisoner in my own damn house thanks to the fucking cold.

14.* Current desktop background: A picture of Mario (y'know, like Nintendo Mario) skidding to a stop in a go-kart.

15* Current worry: Whether or not I'll have the energy to get past this week, academically.

16* Current Hate: Papers. I fucking hate PAPERS!!!! And Windows, too. I can't stand Windows.

17* Current favorite article of clothing: My Apple Campus-Rep polo shirt. I only wear it, though, during special events, so it's not something I overdo.

18* If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Well, since I already can play the viola and the violin, I would love to learn how to play the electric bass guitar. (I'm already toying around with an acoustic guitar.)

19* Favorite color: I really don't have one.

20* Do you believe in an afterlife: Kinda. I believe in a mix of the afterlife and reincarnation.

21* How tall are you: 5'8

22* Current favorite word/saying: "That's enough outta you." That'll change next semester, though. It'll prolly be "OHHH MY GAWWWWDDDDD."

23* How many kids do you want: 2 would be fine. And no, I don't have the two already, you freaking haters.

24* Favorite season: Summer, hands down.

25* One person you wish you could go back and talk t:Che Guevara

26* Where do you want to go for college? Well, I'm at Syracuse University already, but I would consider going to an Ivy for law school. Or Oxford for a Masters in something.

27* What is your career going to be like: I WANT it to be a place where I'll be allowed to travel everywhere and meet all kinds of people. I'm a people person, definitely. And, I gotta make the paper. Plain and simple. I have way too much of an expensive taste in gadgets to be broke.

28* Have you ever said "I love you" and meant it: Of course. That would be fucked up if I told my family members that I loved them, and I really didn't.

29* Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: Fuck yeah. I just can't remember what it was. :-)

30* Do you have a crush on someone: I ALWAYS have a crush on someone. It just happens to change every month. (Hence my old "Crush of the Month" entries... which reminds me...)

31. Would you rather be single forever with a great family or be with your soul mate and have no family? It's sad to say, but with the way my family is, I'd rather be alone with my soul mate then have to deal with the nonsense that happens in my family.

32* What book are you reading now?: Every fucking book in the SU Library... it's fucking Finals time.

33* Worst feeling in the world: Getting kicked in the nuts. I don't think there's anything that comes close. Heartache is pretty bad, but it's like getting a glancing blow to the nuts. But nothing can close to a full on blow. (Heh heh, I said, "Blow...")

34* How many rings before you answer: It depends on who's showing up on the caller ID. I never pick up the phone on a number I don't recognize.

35.* Would you rather be honest and poor, or a liar and rich? It's a lot easier to change your moral standing than it is to change your financial standing. I'd rather be a liar and rich than honest and poor, because I could always change and become honest AND rich. And then, after awhile, I'd be poor again, lol.

36* Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: Yup. Two. My big bear, Haiku, and my little bear, Cocoa Puff. I mean, it's not like I hug them or anything. They usually get used as pillow supplements.

37* If you could have any job you want: I'd be the CEO of Apple. Plain and simple. Steve Jobs, you're cool n all, but, I think I could trump you on leadership. And that's saying a lot about my confidence in myself, because, Steve, you and I are usually on the same page when it comes to many of the decisions made by the company. I'd work a whole lot more on cutting a lot of the internal bureaucracy within the corporation.

38* Wish you were: Debt-free and living in Europe.

39* Future College plans: Well, graduating. And then, after that, I don't know.

40* What is the longest you've gone without talking to anyone? Without talking to ANYONE? Like, complete silence? LOL. I'm not sure, but it was prolly around the time when I was pledging my freshman year. Either that, or during one of those times when I was on lockdown in high school.

41* What are you most afraid of? Two things: Getting struck by lightning and unintentionally impregnating a girl. Close calls on both ends...

42* What clothes do you sleep in? PJs and a ol' shirt from high school.

43* Who is the last person who called you? Zulay

44* Where do you want to get married: I don't know. Let me first concentrate on WHO I'm going to marry, first. I don't get that about people. Why does everyone always have their wedding days planned out, but they never consider the actual person they're going to marry? Or why doesn't anyone plan for what happens AFTER the wedding day? "Till death do us part" after all, is a pretty long fucking time.

45* If you could change anything about yourself what would that be: I'd be RIPPED with muscles. I'm gonna be working on that soon, though...

46* Who do you really hate: Hmm... I dunno. I really dislike a lot of people, though.

47* Are you timely or always late: I'm always on time... (and I know everyone is screaming, "YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!!") Yup, I'm always on time... MY TIME. :-)

48* Do you have a job: Damn skippy.

49* Do you like being around people? Sometimes. I like being in my own element a lot, though.

50* Best feeling in the world? Drinking a nice cold soda on a hot day when you've had nothing to drink in ages. That, and being in love. Talk about Cloud 9...

51* What was the last thing you ate: A leftover chicken parm sandwich I made.

52* Are you a health freak: Not really. I don't OD on junk food, though. I'm not a big fan of chips and candy. I do OD on soda, though. I must cut that out, ASAP.

53* Do you have a "type" of person you always go after?: Zulay and I discovered the other day that I have a tendency to attract girls with psychological deficiencies. I don't go after them on purpose, but it usually happens. They usually unload all their shit on me, and make me go through the motions to clean up their mess. I guess it has something to do with the fact that these girls are usually sexual "artistes." I can't stand prudes, stupid tarts, and closed-minded people. I guess that leaves the ones with the psychological deficiencies. Go figure.

54* you want someone/thing you don't have: Yeah. All the time. Like food in the fridge, for example. Or classes without any work.

55* Are you lonely right now?I'm physically alone, but I'm pretty happy being on my own at the moment.

56* Ever afraid you'll never get married:Not really.

57* Do you want to get married?: I'm not sure about that whole "till death do us part" thing. I don't have commitment issues, but at the same time, shit, things change over time. I guess right now, I'm in that state of mind where I'm anti-marriage because I'm seeing way too many people getting married or engaged when they're simply not ready.

*In The Last 6 Months HAVE YOU...*

58* Cried: Yupz
59* Bought Something: The real question is, "when haven't I bought something?"
60* Gotten Sick: Fuck yeah
61* Sang: Always. Even in public. "WATCH MEHHHH!!!!"
62* Said I Love You: Yupz
63* Wanted To Tell Someone You Liked them: Nah. But, I think they know, though.
64* Met Someone?: Yupz
65* Moved On: Definitely.
66* Talked To Someone: Ummm... that would be sad if I didn't.
67* Had A Serious Talk: At least three times a week.
68* Missed Someone: Of course.
69* Hugged Someone: Everyday!
70* Yelled at Someone: Also everyday.
71* Dreamed About Someone You Can't Be with: Yeah, a couple of times.
72* Made out with someone: Yupz. I usually try not to make it a habit, though, if I'm not going to get into a relationship with them.
73* Have you ever been heartbroken: Yes, I have. Sigh. But nothing OD, though. It was more of a disappointment than an actual heartbreak. Remember that we are talking about the past six months...
74* Do you like the way things are right now?: Definitely not. I need to get over finals!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Are you talking about the Music Video window? Is it the Safari browser? I've tried it in both IE and Firefox 1.5 and it seems to work okay with those two.

I can't put it in a different format because it's streamed from the source. Mine is set to not play by default anyway so it sounds like it's a plugin problem rather than a format problem. I'll disable it as a test.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Enjoyed reading your list.

9:50 PM  
Blogger *krystyn* said...

Hey Ray...love the list..I don't know what's up with the video thing, so I just decided to take it down -it was getting on my nerves anyway-so you are free to make all the comments you want. :-)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker