Thursday, June 03, 2004

Blog Quote of the Week

I was laughing my ass off when I saw this little tidbit from my meng Andy's blog...

"Ive been feeling shitty lately, BUT THINGS GET WORSE! While riding justin's bikeĀ  i heard a noise so i slowed down. But with my luck I got launched 15 feet because the front wheel popped. SU ambulance saw me and wondered if I dislocated my shoulder. But i just got ass scabs thanks to the african people that fucked the white people back in the days. I appreciate the cushion.

And that's why I'm happy to be me.

Ray: The Happy Latino. :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooo! Now that is a quote!!!! Gotta love Andy!!!

---Michelle

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, Andy, Andy hahaha. He's good for those. - jose

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker