Sunday, August 08, 2004

It's Just Another Word...

Quien...Quien eres tu para hacerme sufrir para hacerme llorar?

U would think dat after knowin someone for a couple of years & them sayin that they "LOVE" you that they would have your best interest at heart. WRONG!

….The word love is over rated and has lost its meanin :'(

-Evelyn’s profile


And so it begins…the #1 reason why I cannot have a girlfriend in the immediate future has finally reared its ugly head…

“Emotional Baggage”

Never did the word “love” seem so empty and plain till the day Chiyo agreed to eliminate someone she supposedly “loved” in her life for someone else she supposedly didn’t have as strong feelings for. Eight months later, and I’m like that little kid who flinches when someone raises their hand because they’ve been beaten too many times; mention the word, “love” to me, and I recoil. I simply don’t believe it. It’s just another phrase. A perfect verse that’s just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by. Tell me you love me, and I’m like, “yeah right.”

Why, you ask? Because, when I said those same words, no one bothered to believe me enough to care.

You really love me? Let your actions speak for you. Don’t tell me that you “love me,” though, thinking that somehow, you’ve proven that I mean a lot to you. Just cuz you said it, don’t make it so.

And if you feel your actions are, in fact, done out of “love,” then have the patience with me and understand I place far more emphasis on my own actions towards you than the words I speak in return.

After all, wouldn’t you rather have a warm hug, a kiss, and a good piece of advice than just the words, “I love you, too?”

7 Comments:

Blogger Social MZ said...

Yeah, i'd prefer a xoxo :-)

i won't tell.. ur secrets... ur secrets... are safe with meeeeeee (sung off key of course :-) )

2:23 PM  
Blogger Social MZ said...

btw, what's up with this anti love ish?!! geez... I've given myheart away alot toooooooo. I still have faith in love... i kinda have to eh?

it's the tricky thing love... though I think it is overrated, but in a sense that people like to misconstrue (spelling bees, look out!) love for lust. And that's when it becomes wacko! When people say it too soon, when they really don't know what love is.

Boo!

**** ya babe!
zu

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right about people saying "i love you" way too much, its just words. from the stories i've told you, you know that i've seen first hand that saying 'i love you'is quite easy, but then turning around and doing something that shows that you don't really feel it is just as easy. Its all just words really (love, hate, faith, etc), that's why i believe so firmly in watching what people DO and not what people SAY. in the end though, in my opinion, friends and family are more important that girlfriends/boyfriends, because there is a much greater chance that they will stick by you, in whatever happens.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raymondddddddddddddddd go to my Xanga and read my response to you!
www.xanga.com/anac_lopez

Pretty long to be posted here....but im pretty sure u have comments about it. And believe it or not....I agree with what ur girl Zulay had to say. Been there, done that, many times! and still have faith....whats wrong with u kiddo?
MAFFY

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I saw her face, and I'm a believer ... hahaha. I believe, I believe ... hahaha

11:30 PM  
Blogger Social MZ said...

wassup with people not leaving their names!! ya'll are WACK

1:11 AM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

I'm getting tired of these anonymous comments...I'm getting ready to turn them off. Fuck that shit. :-) That reminds me...I have another 5 Rules of Etiquette to finish...:-D

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker