Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Crush of the Month (January)


Aishwarya Rai
Originally uploaded by djkibblesnbits.
After having two straight months of crushes that were more or less "un-crushable" (with Facebook and the iMac G5, I don't think there's a relationship budding in the horizon), it was time that my heart skipped a beat to an actual person. And this month, the crush is none other than Bollywood Megastar, Aishwarya Rai, the former Miss World and quite possibly, "the most beautiful woman in the world" according to Julia Roberts. At 30 years old, this woman is clearly on top of her world, commanding all kinds of respect and awe from among her peers in Bollywood. (And it does help that she has those wonderful green eyes.) Now, she's making moves into Hollywood, and making an effort to take her fame and success across the ocean into this part of the world. Will it work? I don't know, but, hey, she won ME, and that's all that matters to me at the moment. Congratulations on winning the coveted Crush of the Month title!



Wowee...
Originally uploaded by djkibblesnbits.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nima said...

You're my hero.

I've seen Aishwarya Rai in real life and let me tell you. She's drop dead gorgeous.
Check out her hindi movies with subtitles too. "Hum Dil De Chuke Saanam" is a good one. So is "Devdas" and "Jeans" I'll try and think of some other good ones.

Cheers

4:02 AM  
Blogger Jose Vilson said...

she's hot to def. i remember when my co-workers in RSA (pick an ethnicity :-P) would show me her pictures. She's hot to death and that whole continent has the most underrated women in the world. Really, they do. Anyways, off to read the rest of ur stuff.

10:50 AM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

Nima, thanks for the suggestions! I'll be looking forward to watching those movies whenever I have some free time on my hands. :-)

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker