Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Even Though No One Really Tagged Me...

I figured I'd jump in on this whole "question" bandwagon and keep the good times rolling, even though no one officially tagged me. (Vero and Nora both had open-ended tags, so, both of them can claim this one)

10 years ago... I was just starting seventh grade in a Catholic institution, where I would encounter the evil, the dreaded, Ms. Valla, the former nun, turned lay teacher, who practically called me a Hellspawn because I had finally begun to mature into the wonderful smart-ass I am today. (Then again, I was always a smart-ass...) There wasn't a single day when she didn't have it out for me. I complained to my mother about this woman's hatred for me, only to be shot down when Ms. Valla told her that the reason that she was hating on me was because I "talked out of turn" and that I "walked around the classroom," the latter being a complete exaggeration. In retrospect, talking out of turn isn't that big a deal, especially considering I wasn't cutting anyone off. In truth, she hated on me because she despised the fact that I completely made her feel crunchy during a debate we had about abortion...

5 years ago... Ah...the Summer of 2000...one of the best summers of my life. I worked at a summer camp, where I met these CUTE ass girls, flirted a ton (especially inside Methodist chapels...), toyed with Evelyn's jealousy (which pleased me to no end at the time), and, then, embarked on a wonderful trip to DisneyWorld! Awesome stuff!

1 year ago... I had just arrived from London, and started piecing together my life again after undergoing my horrendous breakup with Chiyo, and dealing with my Grandfather's accelerated health regression. Not a good time. Not to mention, I was dead broke, thanks to London.

Yesterday... Cooked, cleaned, and packed up some things as I prepared for starting my summer classes the next day. I tried calling a few people here and there, only to be completely ignored by almost everyone. Womp, womp.

Today... Started my first day of summer classes. I'm getting A's across the board...if I don't get bored... Met this cute girl at Starbucks while I was doing some work. I kept on looking at her, and she was looking back while we went back n forth with a little "eye-gaze" flirting. I eventually had to stop in order to finish my work before my next class. A couple of minutes after I first entered this class, the girl from the 'Fucks walks in, and, in a complete twist, walks to the front of the class and announces that SHE is my professor for the class. I'm telling you guys...only me...

Tomorrow... Second day of classes. Heading to the gym to work out a little. Before that, going to head to the doctor to check something out. I've been getting a pain on my right side, just below my stomach area. Some people say it might be appendicitis...we'll see...

5 snacks I enjoy... McD's French fries, Oreos, Popcorn, Bananas, and Yogurt.

5 songs I know all the words to... "Losing My Religion" by REM ("That's me in the corner, that's me in the spot-light, losing my religion...", "I Believe I Can Fly", by R. Kelly (8th Grade graduation song...God, I hate it), "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio, "Siente Que te Quiero" by Zacarias Ferreira (AMOOOOOORRRR! AMOR, AMOR, AAAMMMOOORRR!), and "Obsesion" by Aventura (fuck that wack ass Frankie J version.)

5 reality television shows I watch ... Uh...none? I did watch "Big Brother" religiously in England, though. :-)

5 television shows I watch daily...(or as much as possible) Uh...Sportscenter? I don't have time for TV, really.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... Invest $50,000,000 in high-yield stocks, and take the other 50,000,000 and drop money on things like homes, cars, credit card bills, college loans, etc. I'd donate like, $2,000,000 to SU just so a building can be named after me, and use whatever's left to become a venture capitalist targeting minority entrepreneurs.

5 locations I would love to run away to... London, Tokyo, Paris, Havana, and Rome. Thank the stars I've been to three of those places.

5 things I like doing... Listening to music, playing music, video games, fucking with the Mac, and having political debates with people that know what they're talking about.

5 things I would never wear... Someone else's undies (ewww), a mini-skirt (but other skirts are fine...just kidding), a Boston Red Sox piece of apparel, those jeans that drop below your ass, and Abercrombie and Fitch clothing (fucking racists).

5 recently seen movies I like... Aviator, Star Wars: Episode III, Bringing Down the House, Million Dollar Baby, and Alfie

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Jessica Alba (because, she is, after all, going to be my wife someday), Steve Jobs (the CEO of Apple), Fidel Castro (I would love to pick this man's brain, without the propaganda machine spinning on both sides of the fence), George Lucas, and Queen Elizabeth II.

5 biggest joys of the moment... My Sony PSP, my 20-inch flat screen Apple Cinema Display, my awesome new apartment, Tazo Earl Grey tea, and beating a level in Ninja Gaiden that I haven't been able to pass in six months.

5 people to tag... Let's see...Zu, Anna, Sam, Syd, and Ivy

Holla back!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no money/house for your mother???? For shame Raymond. :-)

L.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Freebird said...

You were flirting with your prof?! Oh, the horror! LOL

2:55 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

LOL, Momma knows that she counts as one of my "bills."

When that professor walked in, I felt chills go up my spine. As someone else said to me, "Either way, you're going to have to put in some HARD work to get an A in that class." :-)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bright side? You didn't actually approach her and pull your manwhore bit on her... try explaining your way out of THAT one. Silver lining raymond, silver lining. -Anna

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker