Thursday, August 04, 2005

Crush of the Month (August 2005)

Well, well, well. It's that time again. So, last month, right, Anna challenged me to find a "Crush of the Month" that was an actual living person...

Now, let's ignore the fact that I've named 7 actual people to be crushes out of a possible 11...

So, this month, just for Anna, I've selected an actual living person to be this month's "Crush." So who is it?

Initiate drum roll.

....

Wait for it...wait for it...

...Well, see, this is the thing...I don't have a picture, yet, of this particular crush, but, I'll tell you about her. Basically, it's this chick that's been coming into Starbucks like the past couple of months. She's a customer, and well, she's a cutie. I really don't know her name, and because of stupid little things like, oh, I don't know, like me having to actually WORK while I'm at Starbucks, I haven't been able to talk to her.

So yes, folks. It's an actual crush. Like, a person I can actually talk to. But, no pictures yet. When I get some, I'll post them. (And no, I'm not going to take a picture of her on the low or anything like that...talk about "stalker", lol)

So, congrats to whoever you are. You'll be on my brain for an entire month! :-)

Still, I can't just post without leaving a picture, so I'll leave a little something, something for people to get fixated on...

Oh, Grace, how I love your "Half-Nekkid Thursday" shots. :-) (Click here, people)

2 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Talk to her, just be sure you come back and report it all to us. :-)

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker