Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Time to End the "Daily Musings"

That's right. It's time to end it. It's time to end it ALL!!!!

. . . .

The title, I mean. HELLO? :-)

Alright, basically, I've come to the decision that it's time to change the name of the Musings. I'm getting tired of this rather generic title and want something a little bit more, uh, "true" to the actual content of this blog. (After all, my Musings aren't exactly, "Daily") It can't be a long title, and it has to relate somehow to me.

And no, nothing to do with "Manwhore", "Latino", or "Syracuse." :-) (Sorry, Anna!)

So, I'm opening the floor to suggestions. Send me your suggestions via the comment tab.

Whoever can come up with the best title wins a, ummm, hold on, let me think about that one...

....

I know! A paragraph's worth of sucking up, here on the Musings! :-)

Holla back!

5 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

I read that first line and though NOOOOO!!! Whew! You had me scared there for a second. Don't do that!

If I think of something good I'll be back. Okay, this is totally stupid, and off the top of my head, but I'll be the first to sugget something: Ray's Ramblings and Reflections -- something like that. Okay, or you could just go with: Manwhore Latino out of Syracuse. Both work for me. :-)

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why you don't want to use those words ray, i thought "the escapades of a manwhore" make the perfect title... although that would probably not bode well for your future political career.
-Anna

6:40 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

Nope, no manwhoring... I don't even remember the last time I talked about a hookup here on the Musings...

However, that doesn't mean I don't talk about them at all...

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray's Cocky Contemplations!

L.

10:19 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

LMAO, imagine if I used the "Cocky Contemplations" one... in shorthand, I would have to write it down as simply, "the Cock."

"Yo, have you looked at the Cock lately?!"

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker