Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Another Friggin Repair

This morning, I had to wave goodbye to my beloved iBook.

Apple had to take the confounded thing away because the Irish repair center that "fixed" my iBook the first time did a horrible job. My iBook was beginning to fall apart, and I lost hours upon hours of productivity trying to get the sonovabitch to work. Hopefully, it will come back as good as when I first bought the machine. If not, I got a confirmation from an Apple rep that I will get another machine to replace it. I think that's pretty cool. I mean, there shouldn't have been a problem in the first place, but hell, a brand new machine is a great way to rectify the situationm, especially if it sports a processor that's twice as powerful as the one inside my iBook now. :-)

The good news about this whole iBook situation is that thanks to the fact that I changed my blog format, I can now post entries from any computer connected to the internet. So, none of this shit where you guys aren't going to hear from me for like weeks. I had to wait for my iBook to do updates, but not any more.

So yeah...that was just a quick update...gotta get back to work now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just out of curiousity... what happened to the blogs that you used to have? -Anna

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker