Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's Official...

I'm officially an Apple employee now! :-D I knew all those months of trying to convert people to the Macintosh platform paid off.

So now, to celebrate...it's time to spread the "Mac gospel"

...Today, Apple released the brand new iMac G5...and boy, it's a beauty...check it out for yourselves at http://www.apple.com/imac

Man, if I had that shit on my desk at home, I would have so much room on it, it's not even funny...

Alright, enough of that. It's time to get back to school. Real updates will be coming soon, the minute I can get internet access, as mentioned in my most recent audio post. I shall tell you this though...

Everyone who went to London and came back to Cuse is suffering through a depression right about now...it's called the "Aw, fuck off!" disease. Symptoms include:

1) Not looking at anyone inside the Schine Student Center

2) If approached by someone that knows you, you tell them, "look, I'm in a rush, I gotta go," or, pretend you don't know them and act as if they changed too much over the course of 9 months.

3) Complaining about how Centro buses are shit compared to the London Bus system.

4) Cry about the lack of a "Tube"

5) Running away at the sound of a Long Island accent

6) Looking away in disgust everytime a news channel other than the BBC is on television.

7) Staring blankly into the sky, hoping that an airplane will pass by you with a rope so you can climb on board and head to England.

8) Responding to questions of, "How was London?" with, "IT'S MUTHAFUCKING BETTER THAN HERE!!!!" in a somewhat angry voice.

9) Have the "Fanta" theme song stuck in your head.

10) Tear up when catching sight of the British flag.

11) Stand at attention when catching a snippet of footage from the English Premiership Football League

If you exhibit any of these symptoms, seek professional help or just log onto bbc.com and get your British fix...it should subdue you for about five minutes before you tell someone to go "fuck off" should they question your health.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I love your amazing sense of humor Ray! Just for that I'm sending you a piece of my own writing, forced to do it but unwillingly wrote it, in the end it will be my best piece of humorous journalism, its a good review of Bloomberg and Giuliani's speeches. Get ready for some tear jerking, lmao fun!lol Sam

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one good thing though. The substitute for the wonderful "Tube" in NY actually runs past 11. or was it 10? -Anna

1:40 PM  
Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

It's 12:30 AM, wench, don't get it twisted. Which is better than nothing at all, like here in Syracuse...

...sooo...FUCK OFF!!! :-D

1:51 PM  
Blogger Jose Vilson said...

Man, that's real. I haven't gone through withdrawal like that for anyplace but Syracuse. SOmething tells me that I'll be OK though. Anyways, stop hating on my eprop/comment ratio. I had no control over that. Crazy-azz Xangans. They like to be told off. Alright, later.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell no it wasn't 12:30. We went out and at like 11 and we had to take the bus. -Anna

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel free to come on in and check it out anytime. :)

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to send a quick note to let you know I really enjoyed

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker