Thursday, September 09, 2004

Crush of the Month (September)

A few weeks ago, Olympic fever had taken hold across the country. All over, you heard all kinds of people talking about Michael Phelps and his quest to win 8 gold medals, the USA Basketball teams woes, and the controversy surrounding Paul Hamm's All-Around Gymnastics Gold Medal. However, in my book, if there was anything that was keeping me glued to the television, it was Women's Beach Volleyball...

And it certainly wasn't the sport that was getting me hyped...

It was the cheerleaders. Good lord, I was enthralled . Representative of the Canary Islands (I'm so happy to be able to claim that I went there. :-) ), these girls did their thing, hyping up the crowd, shaking their shit, and dropping down and getting their eagle on.

Much to the satisfaction of a very happy yours truly.

So to celebrate their, ahem, "accomplishments." I am hearby honoring the Olympic Beach Volleyball Cheerleading Squad with the first ever Daily Musings Crush of the Month award.

Congrats girls! :-)

Wow...these girls are redefining the stroll...



That Olympic mascot doesn't really realize how lucky he is...



That's it...the girl in the front is going to have my kids...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right ray, who the hell watches the olympics for the sports? :oP -Anna

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker