Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'm Baacckkk...

Well, it was a long drive, but I made it back to the Cuse in one piece. Of course, with my luck, it just so happened that the day that I was driving was the coldest day yet of our relatively mild winter, so all this snow was coming down, causing accidents 'n' such. It also just so happened that the car that I was driving didn't have snow tires, so to keep from sliding my ass off a 200-ft. cliff, I had to take it real slow. Unfortunately, some of my fellow SU students didn't have good luck, and, well, at one point, we passed by a five-car accident, all five cars being driven by students. Zulay laughed as we passed by, recognizing one of the girls freezing her ass off in the cold, waiting for a tow truck to come and pick up her wreck of a car.

"I know that girl! I hate that bitch!!!"

Okay, so maybe some people got what they deserved. But still, you wouldn't want to wish that on anyone.

I'm glad that we made it alright. I mean, we got lost at one point (hey, that's what having Michelle at co-pilot can do for you), but for the most part, we got home alright and sane.

Now, it's time for school. And some good bloggin'. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker