Saturday, June 12, 2004

An Ode to the Inimitable, Michelle :-)

"Damn,the shots that you take at her, you'd think she was devil incarnate."

-Anna


Nah, chill with that one. The 'devil incarnate,' she ain't. That mofo is too ugly to be Michelle. (Watch the controversial movie, "Passion of the Christ" to see who I mean. Either that, or just look at that chick from the UK show, "Big Brother,Nadia") No, instead of that mean little red guy from beneath the surface of the Earth, Michelle is actually worse. She's just 'Michelle.' :-)

All jokes aside, the past six months I've spent with Michelle here in London have collectively formed, quite possibly, one the most memorable and eventful time periods in my life, and to be honest with you, I don't think I could think of another person I could've spent my time with out here. It really wouldn't have been the same without her around, and it's for that reason, I can say with all my heart that I wouldn't have wanted to spend my time in London with anyone else. From the relatively humble beginnings of our friendship at the Cuse in Sadler Dining Hall (god, that awful food), the friendship between that girl and myself has grown considerably, and certainly, our relationship has become even closer than it ever has been. So much so, that Michelle has officially become one of the very few remaining girls in my life that can actually make me all sentimental. (Not an easy thing to do anymore) I know that many times, my actions or words may not reflect that special status that she holds within my life, but, she knows that she's like one of the four people that I can call "Bitch," or "Dumb Ass" and mean something genuinely affectionate.

Still, don't mistake this for me getting all mushy on that bitch or anything, though. :-)

Michelle: My "soul-mate." My pseudo-wife. My "70%" I'm going to miss you the next few days I have left in London. It's been a great time I've had here with you. I'll never forget the time we spent together as roommates. And I'll never forget the time where, even if it was for six months, at the very least I could call you my "best friend." As I stare at your empty bed right now, I thank that nameless wonder in the sky for letting me find someone like you. Though you are gone now, and I will no longer find you lazily lounging on that bed of yours, complaining that you're tired when you've slept more than half a freaking day, I can take comfort over the fact that, at the very least, I can at least see you back in NYC. :-)

So, yah, thank you for being here in London with me. With the two of us together, these Brits ain't know what hit 'em. :-)

Oh! I can finally formally declare something now that Michelle is off and about back the New York...

Despite spending 152 days with Michelle in the same flat, inside the same room, even, we are pleased to announce that despite what so many people bet otherwise, WE DID NOT MESS AROUND WITH ONE ANOTHER . So, we disproved the whole notion that a girl and a guy cannot live with each other exclusively without getting it on. As Michelle so eloquently put it, "we're not weak-minded like you, bitch." So there you have it, folks. Just in case you were wondering.

Now, to honor Michelle and our time here in London, the following is a collection of some of the most memorable quotes we shared during our stay. Enjoy!

"Mind the Gap!"

"Yo, what the fuck is the exchange rate?"

"Weeee are HERE!" (Posh English accent)

"Dan't fahgit to text meh!" (Scottish accent)

"It's the VICTOOORIANS!!!" (Posh English accent)

"Thank God for that water cooler at Royalty."

"And no, Lance Armstrong did NOT land on the moon." (Posh English accent)

"Fucking, sucking, and bananas!"

"Son, the ants have selected the letter of the day!"

"How you like them apples?!"

"My stomach is talking to your stomach."

"I'm glowing!"

"Timmmbbbeeerrrrr!!!"

"'Did you pack your bags yourself?' Noooo..."
"YEEEESSSS, bitch, YEEESSS!!"

"Are you not entertained?!"

"Le Charrrrggeee!!" (faux French accent)

"Rough Tiiimes in the Hooood!"

"Hello!! Is it me you're looking for?!!!"

"Tuck and Roll!!"

"C'mon. Let us go to the 'Secret Garden'" (whisper)

"'Tottenham Court Road'" (English accent)

"Keep the hat on. Don't ruin the fantasy."

"Ray, she wants you to 'listen'"

"My momma says you're like a steak to a hungry man."

"Papi, you baaaadddd."

"Do I look pretty?"
"No, bitch, leave me alone."
"That's what you get when you live with a girl"

"It hasn't been a month!!!"

"FUUUUCCCKK YYYOOOUU NIIGGGAAAA!!!"


And finally...

"I'm going 2 miss U when U leave."
(Final text message to Michelle from me before she got on her plane)


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ant sesame street!! -Anna

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww ... sniff sniff .....


p.s. I AINT GOT TIME TO BE WRITING 5 PAGE ENTRIES BITCH. I GOT SHIT TO DOOOO

besides, i be losing track & forgetting wat i have to say. lol

-zu

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Flounda.....

It really was fun and I can't think of anyone else to have as my roomie :) Your gonna be one of my kids godfather hehe ...tu lo sabes :) muahz!!!!!!

Back at NYC and Cuse: ALCOHOLISM REDEFINED!! (oh...people don't know :) )

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok to show emaotion Ray..lol..I knew deep down inside u really must've liked Michelle..despite all the things u said..and I totally believe a guy and girl can live together w/o doing anything..its called control and restraint!!! Sam

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't beliiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeee you repeated what I said. Oooo wait til I get my hands on you.

L.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker