Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Crush of the Month (October)


The inspiration for it all
Originally uploaded by djkibblesnbits.
Alright, it's been more than half the month, but nonetheless, I now officially have my "Crush of the Month" for this month. After much deliberation and thinking, the person that wound up winning my affections for this month was none other than the co-star of the infamous movie, "El Crimen de Padre Amaro, Ana Claudia Talancon.. Haven't seen the movie? It don't matter. Just take the time briefly to admire the simple beauty of this wonderful young Mexican vixen and gawk jealously at how a Catholic priest could bag her over anyone else. (in the movie, of course).




So, congratulations, Ana! Keep 'em coming! (And no, not in a nasty way...;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..I have to admit Ray..if I went that way..damn she is hot!! Can I have her body?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crap..that was me..Sam..lol

4:46 PM  
Blogger Social MZ said...

Yo son, i told u i'd bag her. She has nice breasts!!!

... i gotta stop doing that, lol

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker