Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Signs of the Real World...

As I speak, close to about 1,000 students are lining up outside the Schine Student Center here at SU to audition for MTV's "the Real World."

"I have a test today, but this is an opportunity for me to be on TV! You can't pass this up!" said this one girl who preferred to remain anononymous for this quote, though she wouldn't mind showing her ass on TV for millions nationwide.

I feel that considering all the shit I go through in my life, I would be a perfect candidate for the "Real World."

Yet, I shall not "audition." Why? It's quite simple actually. I don't have time to be "on" the Real World, because I'm already living in the "Real World."

Besides, there's no reason for EVERYONE to know just how much of a nut I can be...;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jose Vilson said...

because we can read how much of a nut u can be on ur blog :-X

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..you should have seen the mob at Baruch when they were looking for people for their Beach House..now that was sick..all these girls flinging themselves at the table..i just had such a craving to slap a few..haha Sam

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sam, are you serious? Where was I when all of this was happening? I always miss the fun stuff! :o(
Anna

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker