Monday, August 08, 2005

Banana-Sized Dreams at Banana Republic

I think I've just seen the girl I've been looking for.

My SBUX co-worker, Faraz, and I were doing our thing at the Carousel Center here in Syracuse, walking around, strutting our stuff as much as possible (though it was kind of hard for me to strut, considering I had my stinky work clothes...it's hard to feel clean after working a shift at Starbucks...you smell like a burned coffee bean and have mocha syrup all over the place), when I saw this girl that literally made my jaw drop. Like, literally, I stopped dead in my tracks, oriented my body in her general direction, and dropped my jaw. I think I might have pointed at her too, but that's not the point. The point is, that I was flabbergasted. I had an epiphany and a mini-orgasm all at the same time. I spotted this girl working at Banana Republic while I was walking into the store to check out what was on sale: she was about 5'5, white, blonde hair, piercing green eyes, and had curves all in the right places. Okay, her curves were more like fucking U-Turns. I was amazed. I had to stop staring, walk around for a bit, and pretend that I was interested in some wack ass pink dress shirt just so I could sneak another glimpse at this goddess, who was busily folding clothes in the women's section.

Is there a point to this entry? Not really. I didn't talk to her, and it wasn't really a life-changing event, but I just had to point out that sometimes, when life gives you lemons, you just have to go to Banana. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a banana in your pocket, or were you just happy to see her? I know, I know sorry I couldn't resist . . .

L.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or it's more like when life throws you lemmins you throw those right back and say "I need a Diet Soda, DO IT!"


Miss. Muffie

4:46 AM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Ah, lust at first sight. It's happened to me once or twice.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker