Monday, October 16, 2006

Training Complete

It only took 5 days of actual pitching, but I got my closed my first account today. I popped my cherry!! :-) Now, let's if I can do it again... and again... and again... and again...

As I've gotten more familiar with the firm and the product that I'm selling, I've realized that all the doubts that I initially had about working here when I first started two weeks ago have been completely eradicated. After getting phone calls from satisfied clients and constant support and feedback from the firm's partners and my fellow co-workers, it's finally safe to say that I do not work in the "Boiler Room." Far from it, actually. I now feel a lot better about where I work, and am proud to say that I'm a contributing member of the firm.

And so, with that said, my training/trial period at the firm is now complete. I can now say with conviction that I am a "Marketing Consultant..."

I wonder how well that title's going to go with the ladies... ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Social MZ said...

IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker