Monday, August 15, 2005

Yay, I'm out the Toilet Bowl!!

On Friday night, I finally moved out of the dorms and moved back to my apartment here in Syracuse. It feels great to be home, with my own bathroom and a refrigerator I can actually fit stuff into. (I had Zulay's little mini-fridge the past six weeks...man, I couldn't fit shit in it!!!) I also have access to my wonderful new TV again, so I'm looking forward to spending the next two weeks playing Madden '06 and Halo 2 for my X-Box. Not to mention, since my apartment is about 10 degrees cooler than it was in Haven Hall (which we dub, "the Toilet Bowl", as you can see from that pic I posted), I'm not gonna be sweating like Patrick Ewing anymore.

Still, being in the dorms again did have its charms. By the time I left, I connected with some of the people in my building, and we actually hung out. Every once in awhile, I would sneak downstairs and start whupping some ass in Halo 2 around midnight, where about 6 guys were chillin around a TV set up with an X-Box and four controllers every night. When I didn't feel like getting my videogaming jones on, I would play dominoes and poker, winning TONS of money. (20 bucks is a lot this day and age...) Every time I won, I would smack the table and scream, "I'm rich, BIATCH!!!" Good times, indeed.

Everytime I tell a guy that I was back in the dorms, they would always say, "Hey, man, while you're there, are you bagging any of those SummerStart bitches?" Now, for those who don't know, "SummerStart" is this program that Syracuse runs every summer where, for six weeks, select incoming freshmen are given the opportunity to take classes in order to start their college careers on the right foot. Usually, SummerStart students are minorities, but this year, I guess that was beginning to change. Anyways, so, of course, one of the favorite summer pastimes for male upper classmen who happen to be in Syracuse during the SummerStart session is to hook up with these freshmeats, ahem, freshmen. It's like a freaking ritual. Guys all over get together with their respective cliques and discuss the overall state of affairs of these SummerStart students...

"Yo, how they look?"

"Son....DAMN!!! I would pop half these bitches in a heartbeat."

"Nah, man, they mad young. Some of them are like, 16, 17..."

"That ain't stop you before!"

"Nigga, back then, I was 17 too!"

"Fuck that, yo. If there's grass on the field, it's time to play ball!"

"Ewwwwww....nigga, yous' a fucking beast! You would fuck with a girl that had the fucking Amazon on her cooch! Ewwwwwww..."


Yup. That's how it goes down here in 'Cuse with these SummerStart girls. True story. :-)

So, now, of course, I know you're just dying to know...did I get with any of these youngins? See, when it comes to these girls, I honor a "look, but do not touch" policy. I mean, as amazing as some of these chicas might be, I just don't feel right taking complete advantage of incoming freshmen like that...

At least not in the first semester. :-)

So, I'm out the Toilet Bowl, folks! Now, I only have two weeks of chill time before school starts again. Oh, the horror!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son, fuck that shit. Who cares if they too young? That ain't stop you in London! What is it you say nowadays? "Shut the fuck up and dooooo it!!"

-The 'Rican that ain't Puerto Rican

6:03 PM  
Blogger Freebird said...

Out of the toilet bowel is always a good thing!

"If there's grass on the field, it's time to play ball!" ---That's soooo bad! :-P

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker