Thursday, October 26, 2006

Getting Lost Watching "LOST"

Alright, I think the people behind LOST have officially lost their minds.

Never mind what happened during last night's episode, but did anyone see the previews for the next two episodes? Did you actually SEE what was on that video screen of the infamous hatch?!



What the fuck is THAT doing in there?

Last week, I remember telling someone that with the way LOST is this season, the survivors of of Oceanic Flight 801 might as well be on fucking Mars.. I thought I was exagerrating, though...

Little by little, it looks like LOST might be "losing" some viewers, especially with the route the show has taken thus far during this season. Then again, as I realized a couple of months ago when I saw all of Season 2 in one shot when it came out on DVD, maybe we won't really appreciate this season for what it is until we all get to see it at once, as opposed to having to wait three months to have a plot twist fully revealed.

But seriously, Season 3 is even more nuts than the first two seasons combined... and we haven't even gotten deep into it yet!

1 Comments:

Blogger Freebird said...

Oh, how I love this show and oh, how I hope it doesn't go stupid on us!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker